Sunday, August 20, 2006

Offical Excuse to read blogs or write a short post...

So -- when an overworked philosopher, whose classes start tomorrow and who isn't ready for said classes is sitting in her favorite, but not close to home coffee shop, and she hears a song she and her long-distance hubby have dedicated to one another, how does she avoid gettiing teary eyed?

Of course, she starts to read blogs that make her laugh... or write a blog post of her very own.

damm sappy songs -- they are bad for productivity

now, back to work -

4 comments:

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Oh, dear! I know that feeling. I hope the blogging/working helped! (And I'm not ready for classes to start either!)

jo(e) said...

On days when I am supposed to be home grading papers, I will somtimes procrastinate by listening to whole CDs of sappy songs ....

Aliki2006 said...

If that's not an excuse to procrastinate, then I don't know what is!

Happy first day of classes for you tomorrow!

Alice said...

Of course -- we blog to support each other! You will do just fine tomorrow, I am sure. :)