Thursday, August 31, 2006

No more Apprentice for us...

I tried to post a link and it didn't work...

We are currently outraged -- Trump fired Caroline Keptchner from both the show and his company....

Hubby and I are big Caroline fans --- and this won't be tolerated.... not even to watch huge egos get pricked when they lose a challenge.

Caroline had a great sense of humor, lots of grace and more than enough common sense. She made Trump look good, and he canned her. Not just from the show either, but from the company.

He's keeping George Ross in the company --

the worst thing is that he's replacing Caroline and George with his kids -- who aren't at all adequate judges of character and can't have the business sense that his actual advisors have had.

I used to defend Trump, mostly because I figured he did something right in hiring Caroline in the first place -- and was doing something right in keeping her. Now he isn't doing anything right.... and I'm not going to watch his show.

6 comments:

comebacknikki said...

OMG! WTF? I love Caroline! He should have given George the axe if he was so eager to get his kids on the show. I can't stand when they're on there though - his son is so condesceding and his daughter either comes off as super-flighty or disgustingly pretentious.

Seeking Solace said...

WTF is up with that?? Caroline was (and is) awesome! Trump's kids don't know jack about anything!

T-Mac said...

WOW. That's shocking.

T-Mac said...

WOW. That's shocking.

Sfrajett said...

I had no idea! Caroline is the only reason to watch the show! I just love the way she purses her lips together to show disapproval, and her eyes get all steely. Oh well. I'm with you--to hell with it. So You Think You Can Dance and Top Chef are more fun to watch anyway.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I was a fan from the first season when she told a female team not to use sex to sell.....

I'm sure she'll have a much better job than running Trump's golf course-- and I know I'd work for her.

Personally, I'd like to see her have her own show :).

and the kids -- inexperienced morons. Trump deserves what he's going to get.