Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A charming evening at the pool...

I'm trying to exercise every day--- even when I don't want to. There is just too much evidence about exercise helping with chemo and preventing the return of cancer to avoid it.

Tonight I took a walk over to the pool -- then I did very low level water aerobics while reading a book... The pool was empty, and for part of the time I balanced my book on a floating disc while I walked around in the warm water.

Really, it was perfect. So perfect in fact that I'll probably do it again tomorrow evening.

When I get back from vacation, I'll start back with my water aerobics class -- by then even my cautious surgeon can't complain about getting my chest wet and I really, really miss my water aerobics pals... sigh. At least I'll be able to spend August doing something I planned to start at Memorial Day --- dammed breast cancer...

No comments: