Wednesday, July 09, 2008

THE bag...

First of all -- it was nice to have a day out running around on my own time...

I found some hair stuff that is supposed to help with/ prevent hair loss in chemo... we'll see if it works.

I found a bunch of pajamas on sale -- because every cancer patient needs more pajamas...

I also found a bag -- it is beautiful, it has wheels and it is too small. I just can't get all the stuff I'll need into it.... so it is going back. The one I'm returning is very similar to this one. I got it at Office Max for less than the Franklin Covey price.

Instead I'm going to get this one... which I can only get at the Franklin Covey store -- the good thing is that they give a %20 education discount on bags, so the price will be closer to the Office Max price -- for a bigger bag. The only sad thing is that it only comes in black... sigh.

Today I've already spent some time writing, now I have a couple of other errands to run and a pedicure scheduled at 1:30 :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh! It's so beautiful! I totally love it.

Anonymous said...

first of all, i have not been reading blogs for awhile and finally just caught up with you. i am sorry about the cancer and i am glad the mastectomy went well and i hope you continue to recover well throughout. you'll be in my thoughts. having 30read all your past 30 odd posts at once, i must say, you are such a courageous and inspiring person. go you and take care!