Friday, July 18, 2008

A Bit of a Setback

ITPF is in the hospital. She had a seizure early this morning and had to be taken to the ER. Cause is still a bit of a mystery. Unfortunately, it looks like her premonition that she will be "cheated out of Canadia" may turn out to be true. (But not if I have anything to say about it -- postponement != cancellation.)

Thank you to everyone who has sent prayers and good wishes.

P.S. We finally found something that scares New Kitty. Apparently, having 6 large med-techs come stomping into the house is enough to send her under the coffee table with Extra-Toes.

6 comments:

Psych Post Doc said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope that the figure it out quickly and you can still go on your trip.

Thank you for the update.

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us know. I'll be praying for her.

New Kid on the Hallway said...

Oh no! Please send her my best wishes!

Addy N. said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope that she is OK and back home soon. You are in my thoughts.

Arbitrista said...

Oh my goodness! I hope everything is okay!

comebacknikki said...

OMG, that's so scary. I hope everything is okay!