Monday, July 13, 2009

Today and tomorrow...

Today is teach-a-thon...
  • Writing syllabi for fall (my goal is to have them done and sent off to be copied by the time I finish summer teaching!!).
  • Teaching the first part of applied ethics in bioethics, namely the Autonomy/Paternalism bit...
  • Collect the first Bioethics papers...
  • Exam review and then giving an exam in logic.
Tomorrow is me-a-thon...
  • Morning is routine medical appointments --- testing required for my clinical trial and then a port flush.
  • Afternoon is mani-pedi and waxing... then home to let my fingers and toes dry on the deck while I grade papers.
By Wednesday I'll be all spa'd up and have a whole bunch of stuff to hand back to my students!!

Thursday I teach a bit and then pack for NYC!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: