- Writing syllabi for fall (my goal is to have them done and sent off to be copied by the time I finish summer teaching!!).
- Teaching the first part of applied ethics in bioethics, namely the Autonomy/Paternalism bit...
- Collect the first Bioethics papers...
- Exam review and then giving an exam in logic.
- Morning is routine medical appointments --- testing required for my clinical trial and then a port flush.
- Afternoon is mani-pedi and waxing... then home to let my fingers and toes dry on the deck while I grade papers.
Thursday I teach a bit and then pack for NYC!!!!!!!!!!