If you want to plagiarize, please do so in accord with the following guidelines:
- Don't use a website the professor provides for you in course materials.
- Don't mix your own poor writing with the brilliant writing of professional philosophers.
- Plagiarize EVERY paper from the same source so your writing style is consistent.
- If you fail to do the above, plagiarize from someone who writes like you do.
- Before you hand in your paper, google a distinctive sentence or two, if your sentence appears in the first few hits, start over.
your philosophy prof -- who wishes that you'd either not plagiarize or do so better so that I don't have to catch you and fail you for the course.