Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few fun photos...

The evil that is the Minion... there's no context in the photo, but this was taken as he pondered my death or his plot to take over the world -- he does so on top of the cat tree.


My plants on my deck -- which feels more like a porch than a deck. It's one of my favorite things about the apartment. Directly downstairs from the railing is a little swampy area -- and at the end of the deck (beyond the satellite dish) is the land that used to be a golf course and now is home to the deer, possum, etc...


A fight in progress... The Queen was peacefully sleeping in the sun. The Minion snuggled up to her, then the trouble started.



My workplace out on the deck -- I wrote most of my summer course out there -- it's amusing to watch the neighbors while I work. Note the iced tea pitcher and coffee cup -- caffeine helps.

Tomorrow I'm off to NYC -- and I'm super excited. I'm sure I'll have a billion tourist photos...

1 comment:

comebacknikki said...

That's a great photo of the Minion - super evil. :)

Have a great trip!