Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm sesning a theme...

... I'm over it. Done with it. Sick and tired of it...

There are three main referents for "IT":
  • My summer classes -- they end next week and I'm so ready to grade the last stuff. I'm also over the 'went to Sam's club' student who was also 45 minutes late to class last night. Hir has way too much work to do -- and I see no evidence that s/he is actually trying. S/he left tutoring early again last night... not good.
  • My dissertation -- It's 97 pages, about 40ish of them aren't crap. I want it to be done...
  • Hubby being Long-distance.... He's been at nerd-camp for three weeks. It ends this week, so he'll be home on Sunday or -- at the latest -- Monday.
The class will end next week on Wednesday and Thursday -- if only the dissertation would be done then too... sigh.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Woohoo!!! Cheers to being done. Now, head for the pool!