Saturday, December 01, 2007

Weekend update...

So far, I've managed to not leave the apartment -- I've been here since Thursday evening, and I'm loving it.

I do wish I hadn't picked up an icky cold... Although I suppose my cold makes it easier not to go out.

I've done the administrivia. I graded a stray paper. I haven't revised logic quizzes yet, but I'll do that sooner or later.

My own writing has been slower, but I have managed to cut sizable chunks out of my paper. The problem is writing the stuff that needs to go in there instead.... sigh.

I've also read a whole book, for fun, napped a bit, participated in a fun e-discussion, and watched TIVO.

So far, so good. I think I'll be able to do this challenge -- My goal is not to leave the apartment complex until my Monday morning water aerobics class.

wish me luck ;).

No comments: