Tuesday, December 04, 2007

More snow...

It turns out, the rest of the world IS out there... it isn't just a construction of my imagination reinforced by the internet.

My cold is quite a bit better today and teaching was fun...

especially since it started snowing again this morning and pretty much hasn't stopped.

While I was out, I went to the grocery store and spent a bunch of money, but now I have the foods I was craving over the weekend -- stuff for yummy coffee tomorrow morning and potato soup to make tomorrow for the day-long grazing session. I also have hot coco mix.

and, I don't have anyplace to go tomorrow. It can snow sideways all it wants... I'm going to be a hermit for another day.

YEA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling a bit better. enjoy tomorrow with some good tv and reading!

Seeking Solace said...

Slug days are great. Glad to hear you are feeling better.