Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I've had some "help" in the office today....


New Kitty doesn't need to read my blog to know how I'm procrastinating... but, she really likes to read some of yours....

For some reason she identifies with Profgrrl.... maybe because her daddy and 402 have some number in common.


Even though The Boy is a dog, she likes reading about him anyway.



She won't miss reading what jo(e) has to say... I suspect she'd leave me for jo(e)....


and I know she'd leave me for the Man-Kitty...


She has some kind of weird love/hate/stalker relationship with him.... My theory is that she thinks Man-kitty lives across the hall from us, so she needs to get out to see him...

In fact, I have to cut her off the internet and give her something else to do...


She tries to help me proofread, but her grammar sucks. She needs to take jo(e)'s class...


When all else fails, she likes to look at herself on my wallpaper...

and... by the way, that is the same New Kitty who was model-thin last spring... no, she's not expecting.... she's lacking the necessary bits, she found the food bowl.

Update: -- for those of you who have been following the adventures of New Kitty... you may recall her encounter with the automatic litter box in late September (I put it down, turned it on, put her in the box to demonstrate and she clawed her way back up my left arm.. I still have the scars). I put it down again today, plugged it in and the next thing I know she's using it. Just goes to show that her love of a clean box overrides her fear of automated things.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

AWWWW. The Boy is happy to know another creature enjoys his escapades.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!