- On "Lush" products -- Hubby and I are both in love with the stuff. He can't wait to go to Macy's and pick out his own bath bombs. We love the way the bath bomb scent hangs around in the bathroom for a few days... it is great. Also, the solid shampoos are great, as is the scrubby bar thing that looks like very milky chocolate with lots of nuts.
- On cooking and other stuff... I made the Pioneer Woman's steak sandwiches yesterday.... They were amazingly good. Of course, hubby and I are already plotting our modifications... (more meat, fewer onions, add mushrooms) -- but, generally -- wow!
- New Kitty has managed to get a couple of ornaments off the tree -- one of them was pretty high up, and looked like Old Kitty (who died last March, before New Kitty arrived) -- it was a little creepy.
- My paper is making progress -- slowly but surely I'm constructing a prima facie version of just war criteria -- and I think it will permit supreme emergency reactions which are exemptions to non-combatant immunity.... I'll know sometime on January 6.
The question ---
- why does Extra-Toes splash in the water bowl? He splashes lots of water, enough that he makes the carpet kind of soggy -- He's drinking out of one of those kitty water fountains, so it isn't as if his water isn't fresh -- he just likes to slap at the water and push it out of the bowl. He does the same thing with traditional water bowls, and even when we leave some water in the sink for him.