Wednesday, December 05, 2007

For those of you who know Hubby....

He wasn't at the mall in Red State.

The mall is very close to where he's living. He could easily have stopped off there on the way back from his uni to get me a birthday present.... the only thing that would have made that less than likely is that he doesn't generally shop until the last minute :).

I'm really glad he called me to let me know about it, I had the TV off today and if I'd just turned on the TV in the office, I'd be freaking out right now.

I really can't tell you how many shopping trips I've taken there --

In Red State, for me, that is THE mall.

Imagine a shooting at your mall and you know how this is just pretty surreal.

and... since August, I've been personally acquainted with two scary things that hit the BBC... yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are all ok, i didn't realize that it was that close.