Friday, December 14, 2007

Desk photo...

You know I'm procrastinating grading when I decide I MUST take a photo of my desk and post it to my blog...

So -- you can imagine me working here...

The new computer in the background... my first grading project on the right.. caffeine on the left.

Just to the right of the computer, you'll see my Russell + Hazel binders.

Also.. the essential office supplies, and the clock radio -- to keep me company when hubby isn't home.

OK -- I've GOT to get to work.... because when I was looking for the link to Russell + Hazel, I found their "new" stuff, and found some things I NEED -- so I have to go over to their store when I'm done with grading. YEA for motivation!!!!

---

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Oooh. I like the sun coming through the window.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

We face southeast, so the office is nice and light -- when the sun is lower in the horizon and when the trees across the way don't have leaves, we get sun right in the eyes every morning... I usually open the blinds in the afternoon....