Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Things that are more fun than writing about supreme emergencies....

A log of my procrastination today.... In addition to the usual blog reading and cat petting, I've made the following "to do list" for procrastination...

  • making yummy coffee... I'm about to go for cup #3.
  • Taking out the trash... so far I've done the kitchen, but there are trash cans full of kleenex around here yet to do...
  • Cleaning the kitchen... I've started, but there is more to do.
  • Cooking ... I have some yummy soup to make, some leftover chili to freeze, cookies to make etc...
  • Rearranging the books in the office... living on a shelf together I have Kant, Nietzche and Rawls... In the reference section I have the Klingon dictionary, the Cynic's Dictionary and "How to be a Canadian" -- next to the Chicago manual of style, the MLA handbook etc..
Since I'm feeling better, if the snow hasn't fouled the traffic for the evening rush, I'll go across town for water aerobics with my favorite teacher...

between now and then, I need some lunch and I MUST write for a while...

hopefully I won't get to all of my procrastination goals...

No comments: