Thursday, December 27, 2007

A nice surprise at water aerobics...

This morning I got hubby out of bed and we went to the gym.

This is a huge thing for hubby, as he isn't a morning person.... and my intense dislike of the water aerobics people at the close gym makes me drive across town for a good teacher.

When we got there, my favorite teacher wasn't in -- but, an old favorite (who teaches at a shallow pool) was her sub. She did a great class, pushing us in ways our favorite doesn't --- in fact, she's so good we want her to teach us more often!!!

The nice thing about hubby going with me is that he had the car all warmed up when I got in -- it saves me the shiver and shock of getting out of a warm pool and into a cold car while still damp....

I kind of doubt I'll be able to get hubby to go with me tomorrow morning, but -- since favorite teacher was out today, I'll call the gym to see if she's she she should be....

No comments: