Friday, February 24, 2006

Teaching... conference... whyyyyyy

This isn't exactly fair --- my schedule has me off on Fridays, as I have all my classes M-Th -- SO when they cancel classes for other things, I don't get an extra day off... BUT when they schedule this cluster-f on on of my FEW days off this semester, and I have to be here -- I call no f-ing fair.

I got here too late for the first session... I hope the keynote is worthwhile... it is a panel, so probably not.

I should be sleeping now, or watching a DVD -- or picking my nose in my PJs... but, nooooooooo...

I'm out of here after lunch-- I'm not spending one more of my few free days (weekends included) learning to teach when I seem to do ok with that as it is... besides, as Dog Mommy asked yesterday, "are the presenters actually qualified, or did they just say they'd do it??" Good question...

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I know how you feel. I have Fridays off too. It would really chap my butt to lose that additional day of rest!