Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Debate -- BN state laughs and thanks...

Me: "This is the most coordinated team I've ever coached" -- then McWiggins falls out of his chair.

D2 now appreciates southern buffer state -- as a barrier between BN state and good debate.

D1's freak out in the car on the way home... made it hard to drive and laugh -- priceless.

McWiggins made me snort water out of my nose.

The boys asking me about the birds and the bees.

D2 driving.. and taking the Russian and Herbie with him -- that was nice. I didn't say so, but he tends to read...

D1/D2 being good teammates when Rex/McWhiggins break and they don't. Thanks guys...

Overall, having a really nice team -- one I actually want to hang out with some. Could you find people just about as cool as you to replace yourselves?? please... I'm going to miss you next year.

No comments: