Monday, February 06, 2006

Debate quotes-- updated

"I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard you say something dorky like that" -- turned into just "I wish I had a nickel" -- in response to whatever bizarre thing came out of the Russian's mouth.

Herbie has, what his grandmother would call a good Mongolian nose -- it seems that he has the nose of the people who are trustworthy in Mongolia... hmmmm

Computer-boy is really pretty sweet... and very nice, if a bit akward. He also has a great sense of direction.

Tonight at debate practice D2 came up with the "Black-market luge" DA...

Poor Rex, i was the only one getting a bunch of his jokes this last weekend --- the Stray Cat "look"... the K-State IE girl stuff and a bunch more just went right on by the others. Of course, I got it -- but, that often isn't enough for Rex.

No comments: