Thursday, February 16, 2006

Debate -- pre-State tensions

It is pretty crappy going into state KNOWING you have the best team in the state and also being pretty sure they won't win. Of course they could, and should win -- but their mistake was not enrolling at snooty private school down south... not actual debate failures.

I also think we could have a couple of teams break -- which would make the naitonals decision a bit harder... I think later I'll be more than happy that Rex/McWhiggins did well at ND.

This time next week I'll be making nationals airline ticket purchases. After that, the stress decreases and the preparation increases. I'll also be finidng a place to stay on the Oregon coast-- I wish hubby could stay out with us... but his supervisor will be out of town, so he needs to hold class the day before nationals #2, boo.

I'm sure I'll write plenty of blow-by-blow commentary as I "flow" on my laptop.... stay tuned :)

No comments: