Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Debate: Two Steps forward...

So --- I got the OK to book student flights on credit card. I have to pay for and be reimbursed for MY ticket, but theirs can go on the school card. OK compromise to keep the nit-pickers happy.

I also had a pretty calm meeting with the Student Life money people about my budget increase. I expected a lot more hassle, but it turns out that it just wasn't going to happen.

Also --- most of my team is nice and ready for the next tournament.... one has some problems, but I think it will be ok -- even if it means they have to move in with me and hubby between now and nationals. They are very welcome, we have wireless and the bed is comfortable. They can even go back and forth to school with me....

And-- I spent the monring looking at places we can rent on the Oregon coast between nationals. REALLY neat, and in our budget. Yea down season.... now I'm looking for one with the perfect combination.... wireless internet, beach view, 3-4 bedrooms, kitchen, laundry and less than $150.00/night. Wish me luck...

No comments: