Monday, November 24, 2008

A book and Grading Jail...

First -- I've just finished a fictional book about someone who is, in essence, a blogger... It is pretty good -- "Why Girls are Weird"

It is a bit odd, because she's creating a quasi-fictional version of her own life -- and her on-line persona and her real-life get mixed up a bit. Really, it is fun to read because the author is fun to read. For the record, my personal details are true -- Hubby exists etc :).

Second -- is it sad that I decided I would not take a shower until I finished part of my grading? I really need to get some of this done -- and I've reached my first plateau, the reward is a shower. After the next set, I'll take a nap.

I think the end of the semester is going to be a bit difficult, if only because the fatigue is getting worse. I've had two cups of coffee, breakfast and a big glass of V-8, and I feel like I could go back to bed for a week or so. What is odd about it is that it feels like I'm coming down with a cold or something -- with only the fatigue as a symptom.

Maybe the shower will help...

The good news is that Hubby is doing the domestic thing today -- laundry, dishes and general cleaning.

2 comments:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

I read that book a while back! It was amusing.

Bitty said...

Second -- is it sad that I decided I would not take a shower until I finished part of my grading?

Sad? I thought that was how it was done!