Monday, October 20, 2008

aargh....

Sometimes I wonder why I bother even trying to work with some folks.

This is unbloggable in an irritating way -- because the specifics are kind of funny and too typical.

The best I can do is a note to X...

Dear X,

Your organizational skills are occasionally brilliant -- but more than often not. The not times are NOT my fault -- ever. I'm good at this stuff. I don't lose things. I also manage to teach a lot and have chemo. Please get your act together. I've been managing just fine, thanks.

Your memory is very selective --- which is irritating as hell. Do you have 'chemo brain'? Oh wait, I'm the one in chemo -- you're the one who has been like this for a while. Learn to deal with it.

Please just follow your OWN guidelines and refer to your OWN notes -- or admit you are or were wrong.

love,
me

2 comments:

julie said...

This has *gotta* be the-dean-who-shall-remain-unnamed: mine.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

no -- of course not... I don't know what you are talking about... really...