Sunday, April 30, 2006

Writing -- If I blog it, I'll do it...

I finally finished another version of my Ancient Philosophy area paper.. I will mail it tomorrow ---


Today I will finish a version of my metaphysics/epistemology area paper, on the difference between ASL and English... I will mail it tomorrow.

reall I will.
and I won't be afraid of rejection --- it is the only way I can get feedback from them.

I really wont' be afraid of rejection. I expect both to be rejected. I expect to revise them one more time, doing ANYTHING to them that is necessary to get them passed.

I swear..
wish me luck and look for future whining when they are rejected.

Just because I expect the rejection doesn't mean I'm not going to be irritated....

1 comment:

Chaser said...

I say:

HORRAY YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK ON THESE PAPERS ANYMORE!!!!

YIPPEE!!!