Monday, April 10, 2006

Teaching -- today to do (updated)

Two main things ---

1) expense report from debate nationals and Irish visit -- this MUST be done today as the business office trolls will have a freak out session if my huge credit card bill isn't justified... (done, except for printer issue... aargh...)

2) Get my tenure portfolio to the nearly done stage (write the connecting materials to explain all the supporting stuff I've pulled from files, put it in order etc... i.e. up to putting it into the new notebook I'll buy tonight -- the first one I bought was too small!
(done... got a recycled notebook from dogmom -- done, except for the printer issue... aargh!).

To get this done I HAVE TO leave my office door closed and bring my lunch.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I am going through the same process with my portfolio. It seems that every time I start to work on it, I get pulled in another direction.