Saturday, April 08, 2006

Teaching -- weekend plans

So -- it does seem that I get stuff done if I make the list here --

1) get tenure portfolio in nearly done shape so it can be finished on Monday and turned in!

2) Grading jail with my Logic editorial analysis projects that sounded SOOOOO good when I assigned them.

3) dishes

4) fold the laundry

5) resist the urge to alternate napping like the cats and hopping around outside like the robins, it is spring you know.

6) call mom, see if she wants to go to CATS with us in May.

7) Take care of ellie -- friend's cat -- as friend is out of town (hubby and I will go over later tonight to spend time with the little dear, then see her someime on Sunday and Monday. Friend will be back on Tuesday).

8) Have an old debater over for a while Sunday... haven't seen her in quite a while and she'll be moving with Rex to a flat state in August.... I think that is sinking in for her.

Lots to do between now and Monday... so, what will I probably do next??? read some blogs --

No comments: