Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well, that was fun!!

I have to say, there is nearly nothing as fun as a bunch of smart-ass women bloggers.

I was lucky enough to meet 7, plus an honorary blogger :) -- tonight. And I have Minnesota Matron to thank for organizing us... without her, most of us would still be strangers.

On the way home, I was thinking about how amazing it is that we had such fun talking about some really difficult stuff -- and then I remembered -- blogging women are like that.

I hope y'all have really wonderful holiday celebrations -- even if they do involve your kids :). If not, just think of Snap, Crackle, Pop and Jim -- and go buy yourself a toy.... it will all work out.

Love,
The nearly bald one!

3 comments:

Swistle said...

That sounds so fun!

Minnesota Matron said...

Thank you, oh hair-challenged friend!

Balou said...

That WAS fun! I too was impressed with the subject matter of our conversations. I look forward to another outing.