Tuesday, December 09, 2008

New game... guess the attendance....

Update: the answer is 20 -- including all the people presenting....



Factors to consider...

Official class size is 30 (drops and odd things made it small...).
Class time is 7:45. We have no dorms, thus no on-campus students.
Today is a presentation day -- 5 students (one group) will be presenting something that is worth nearly 1/3 of their grade (I'm assuming most of them will make it)
The rest of the class will not be responsible for knowing the material, but they will do a feedback sheet worth small points.

the biggie --- we have 6-8 inches of new snow and it is cold and windy outside.

Go ahead and put your guess in comments --- (yes, even you Sunshine, but you have to post it before 7:45) ---

7 comments:

Bardiac said...

23

It's not like a little snow is as important as, say, the gun deer season, right?

Sunshine said...

I will say 17 will come in, but 3 or 4 of them will be late.

Seeking Solace said...

Damn, the one day I get to come in late to work and I can't play!!!

My guess is 6 students, but no complete groups.

Anonymous said...

Eighteen.

(Is there a prize?)

Anonymous said...

9?

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

So -- Meteechart was the closest...

What's actually pretty funny is that Sunshine was right about the late folks -- but she underestimated... and, she was late to class :).

Anonymous said...

Yayyy!!!

I mean, for me - being the closest

- not for the ten kids who skipped.

...I'm going to focus on the positive.