Friday, December 12, 2008

Procrastination -- live blogging...

So, I'm supposed to be working on a paper today.

I'm also waiting for the cable guy to show up.

Thus, I'm in full-on procrastination mode -- I do have the file off of my laptop and on my desktop AND I have the article printed that I need to reference.

So far I've:
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • picked up the living room
  • cleaned my desk and the area around it -- including the CATastrophy created by my darling feline companions when I was on the phone with the cable company.
  • Made coffee -- and figured out that a packet of coco mix added to coffee = a decent mocha...
Later procrastination projects:
  • General grading
  • Washing pots and pans
  • Filling out rebate paperwork for Hubby's new phone
  • Calling to pay the electric bill
  • Making a CD for Wise Woman
For now -- I'm going to write until the cable guy shows up.

This is supposed to be a writing weekend -- so, I'll have plenty of time to do my other procrastination projects.

2 comments:

timna said...

I'm procrastinating, too. Millions of files on my desk at school -- looking for all the stuff from the course I taught last spring and am teaching again this spring. since I moved office, nothing is where it used to be.

However, none of the students who have stopped by have asked me when grades would be posted. They look with horror at the piles and piles of files on my desk and must assume that I'm grading all that!

HA!

julie said...

My procrastination:
-commenting on this blog ;-)
-eating the couscous I just made, with sweet potatoes, fenugreek, ginger, roasted almonds :-)
-rearranging the cat who simply MUST sit on my lap while I'm at the computer