I'm also waiting for the cable guy to show up.
Thus, I'm in full-on procrastination mode -- I do have the file off of my laptop and on my desktop AND I have the article printed that I need to reference.
So far I've:
- Cleaned the kitchen
- picked up the living room
- cleaned my desk and the area around it -- including the CATastrophy created by my darling feline companions when I was on the phone with the cable company.
- Made coffee -- and figured out that a packet of coco mix added to coffee = a decent mocha...
- General grading
- Washing pots and pans
- Filling out rebate paperwork for Hubby's new phone
- Calling to pay the electric bill
- Making a CD for Wise Woman
This is supposed to be a writing weekend -- so, I'll have plenty of time to do my other procrastination projects.