Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Blog Pals,

I'm sorry if I've missed a post or four recently...

I'm trying, but my cats seem to be very good at the "plop down on Mom's keyboard and activate 'mark all articles as read'," or other inconvenient features of my reader.

Recently they've also rearranged how I my reader shows posts and even my desktop.

Since they don't know you, I'm sure it is me they are trying to make a bit more crazy.... so, please don't take it personally. Eventually the Minion will turn into a regular cat who sleeps all the time and expresses his disapproval of my very existence. Until then, there will be chaos in my apartment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! The monster has a real knack for hitting the power button on my laptop - her way of saying I need to play with *her*.
Barb

Breena Ronan said...

Very funny! Enjoy the craziness while you can. :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe what you need is this:

http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/index.html

I only know it exists, I haven't used it. My cats have never been into keyboards. One likes flopping onto books while I'm reading. The other has limited his insanity to soft things.

Anyway, you know, their craziness never stops. It only becomes more measured as they get older.