This week in my classroom:
- Ethics, night class: watch Star Trek & in-class draft exchange, day sections, draft exchange.
- Logic, both sections: "optional" day -- i.e. helping the ones who need some extra attention, but not teaching new material.
- Ethics, economic justice topic and drafts back from me.... obviously, Turkey goes well with drafts of applied ethics papers... sigh.
- Logic, a quiz and then one more section of new material.
- Ethics, GLBTQ issues
- Logic, one last quiz and the quiz re-take day
LAST week of class.....
- Ethics, watch Transamerica (excellent movie, see it!)
- Logic, see who is eligible to opt out of the final (send my logic students good vibes so I'll have fewer final exams to grade).
The following week:
FINALS --- and Las Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All in all, there will be about 5 more class sessions to teach in Ethics, 2 more to formally teach in Logic. Awesome!