Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...another one bites the dust...

The logic quizzes weren't pretty today.

I think they got a bit lazy and forgot that they actually need to DO their homework and ask questions, even if it is the annual 'dead-bird-and-football' holiday, followed by the 'celebration of consumerism' holiday.

I have to give credit where credit is due -- one of my biggest airhead-boys pulled it out and got a good grade. Other students did well -- but, the ones who have had attitudes, loafed or missed class aren't going to be happy with me on Thursday.

oh well -- the fact of the matter is that I've passed this class. Besides, I take the quiz questions from their homework AND post the answers on my door. There is really no excuse for not getting a good f-ing grade...

grrr...

at least I'm done critiquing ethics drafts. There are some small favors in my universe.

No comments: