Thursday, November 15, 2007

Logic updates...

  • To X, do you have something really uncomfortable in that back, corner chair? If not, why run out of class like we've been poking you with sharp sticks?
  • To A, follow the f-ing directions. You were warned several times (or, you would have been, had you bothered to come to class) that I'd deduct points for form. I also announced it at the beginning of the last quiz. Frankly, there is a bit of logic that is like filing TPS reports -- you do it because following directions is important in life.
  • To C, why didn't you listen to me last week when I told you you were making mistakes? I pointed them out on your paper, wrote the correct logic in your notebook and told you that you need to do the problems correctly on the quiz. The resulting low quiz score shouldn't be a surprise.
  • To my 7:45 class, I'm about to lock the door at 7:50--- getting there by 8:05 just isn't cutting it, especially since it's the same bunch of late people every time. Maybe next time, I'll give an extra point for being on-time. You'll regret stopping at S'Bucks.
  • Overall - I'm happy with both classes and really happy with my tutors... I'll miss you gals next semester.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Isn't part of logic following the directions?

Sheesh!

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Yep, it is ALL about following directions. The little twerp got the logic right, but didn't follow directions and lost points. He was "really mad" about that -- and took the time to come see me about it, like I was going to do something about it --seeing as how he was pissed off and all...