- An amazing husband. It takes an a amazing person to keep me intrigued for 17 years :).
- A wonderful family. It is pretty cool to be part of a family of fun, funny, educated and old people.
- 3 mostly healthy cats.... very healthy if you don't take mental health into consideration.
- The large percentage of my co-workers at BNCC who are smart, compassionate, competent, and fair.
- My in-person and cyber-friends.
- The fact that I have a job teaching philosophy.
- My logic tutors -- both are pretty amazing young women with bright futures.
- My smart and engaged students.
- Not coaching debate. That was fun, now it's done.
- My new apartment, which is mere minutes from BNCC and nice.
- Relaxed Thanksgivings -- a pre-cooked meal, movies and grading. Not a bad way to spend Turkey day.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
A few things I'm grateful for...
The following isn't en exclusive list -- nor is it in any real order....