Thursday, November 22, 2007

A few things I'm grateful for...

The following isn't en exclusive list -- nor is it in any real order....
  • An amazing husband. It takes an a amazing person to keep me intrigued for 17 years :).
  • A wonderful family. It is pretty cool to be part of a family of fun, funny, educated and old people.
  • 3 mostly healthy cats.... very healthy if you don't take mental health into consideration.
  • The large percentage of my co-workers at BNCC who are smart, compassionate, competent, and fair.
  • My in-person and cyber-friends.
  • The fact that I have a job teaching philosophy.
  • My logic tutors -- both are pretty amazing young women with bright futures.
  • My smart and engaged students.
  • Not coaching debate. That was fun, now it's done.
  • My new apartment, which is mere minutes from BNCC and nice.
  • Relaxed Thanksgivings -- a pre-cooked meal, movies and grading. Not a bad way to spend Turkey day.
  • Snow.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Ancarett said...

We're enjoying some light snow, too. Have a great and relaxing Thanksgiving!