Monday, September 08, 2008

New Kitty's version of 'Hello Again'

Here's the version of "Hello Again" -- dedicated to Hubby -- from New Kitty.

The lines aren't perfect, but neither is she (shhhh, don't tell her).

Hello again, Dad, hello
I walked on you to say 'hello'
I won’t let you sleep at all tonight
Yes I know it's late
But your punishment can't wait

Hello, my Dad, hello
Just yowled to let you know
I think about you every night
When I'm in bed with mom
And you're there in the hall
Hello

Maybe I’ve been crazy
And maybe you’re to blame
But I put my pout above my head
We've been through it all
And you loved me just the same
And when you're not here
I just need to hear

Hello, my dad, hello
It's good to kneed you so
It's good to snub you like I do
And to forgive you
When Sunday comes
Hello

Hello, my friend, hello
Just need to let you know
I look for you every night
And when you aren’t here
I mess with your gear
Hello

Written By Neil Diamond, revised by New Kitty…

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Too cute. I am not sure what the Boy's song would be. I'll have to ask him.