Friday, September 05, 2008

After chemo I will eat...

  • Indian food from the best Indian restaurant in the world -- it is conveniently located in Red State -- and not India. I crave several dishes I can't spell... but I know my tummy won't accept them.
  • Handfuls of M & Ms -- because they are, really, the food of the gods.
  • Costco Salsa --because it has lots of cilantro in it.
  • Spicy Asian food
  • A steak sandwich from the yummy place in Red State.... with plenty of jalapeƱos.
  • A sandwich from Subway with bandanna peppers.

More to come...

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I love Indian food! I hope you get to enjoy all of your favorites soon.

Bardiac said...

Mmmmmm, Indian food!

I know a really good pizza place for when you visit this part of the world! (But it's only open during the summer on weekends...)