- Hubby comes home tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I have a passable (i.e. not embarrassing) draft I could send out tomorrow. It isn't due until Sunday, and it doesn't suck!
- My cats have taken to sleeping in one big cat pile -- The boys are generally on the outside and New Kitty throws herself between them.
- I only have administrivia to do tomorrow, then I'll come home to clean a little and bake pumpkin bread (see #1)
- Today was the Russian holiday devoted to conceiving children. Russian workers are supposed to get time off to have sex. Couples who conceive today and whose children are born on June 12 get entered into a drawing for an SUV....
- My own, personal water aerobics equipment came today. I now own foam barbells and exercise bands. I used them in the pool today and gave myself a good workout--- without the annoying instructors at my regular club.... I really do miss my outdoor instructors from the summer, sigh.
- I got grading done so I can return papers tomorrow. My students will be shocked. I need to remember to tell them not to get used to it!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Yea, Yea, Yea!!!
A bunch of things to be happy about...