Monday, September 24, 2007

for the record...

  • I really did just try to rake the muck with the Student Senate guy... in e-mail I asked him how many votes were cast to elect the Student Senators. My beef with the way they run elections is long-standing. The fact of the matter is that they have the "poll" open for TWO hours in the middle of ONE day. They also don't bother to advertise or promote voting at all... since the only people who end up voting are student senators and their pals, and the only people that run are those selected by Student Senate guy, the whole shebang is corrupt.
  • Sibling rivalry is funny, from the outside.
  • Goodbye to the slowskys....
  • Grading is icky
  • New office supplies are neat -- although I find myself putting stuff on my "to do" list so i can use them... sigh.

No comments: