Saturday, September 08, 2007

blogging for motivation...

Today I've found a few ways to procrastinate...

I cleaned the kitchen and took out a bunch of trash -- because I wanted to go to the Farmer's Market.

I went to the Farmer's Market. I now have a fridge full of veggies and some fresh flowers.

I went to the grocery store. I now have all kinds of good stuff to use with my fridge full of veggies.

I took a nap, because I woke up early enough to go to the Farmer's Market...

I made and ate a Ruben , yummmmm! My own Rubens are much better than any restaurant.

I've watched a few home shows.

What I haven't done is work on my Ancient paper.

When the current home show ends, I'm going to turn off the TV, turn on the radio and get to work.

1 comment:

Suburban Island said...

There needs to be a little bit of relaxation and puttering around on the weekend even though we feel a little guilty about it.