Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a little freaked out...

I finished my to-do list today.

I'm caught-up on grading, although I'll get some more to do today and tomorrow morning.

I have a pile of stuff to take to Red State for the weekend's work.

I have written one final exam and am mostly finished with the other.

This is not normal for this time of the semester. I should have more papers around my office begging to be graded. I should have stacks of logic exams to read. I should have exams to be written, people waiting for things and a general frenzy in my office. Instead, my lava lamp is bubbling nicely, and my office is calm.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...

3 comments:

timna said...

THough I was caught up this morning, I now have piles to share.

Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Eeeek! That would really freak me out. I've gotten close to finishing off my to-do list a couple of times this semester, and I find myself actually stalling, because I'm afraid I might cease to exist if everything got done.

Dolores said...

Wait, wait, wait!
Tenure does that to you? I should have known better. Any suggestions on how to cool it?
Best,
Lolitah