Thursday, November 02, 2006

A dream dashed...

So, my overly social nature and the fact that I'm so rarely in the office kept me out of my grading jail for too long yesterday.

I did get one section of papers done, but I have several to go.. sigh. At least one of those sets of papers will go with me to Red State again (the third time for this set) -- although, the fact that I'm flying and not driving allows me to grade papers on both flights (a Milwaukee connection saved me over $100.00).

I have also decided that I'm going to take time off from the dissertation-related writing. A version went out on Tuesday night, and I'm going to let it sit for a while and not start something else until I get some feedback. If I can get this current set of grading done, I'll be in good shape until the end of the semester... YEA student presentations in Ethics and Logic that I've taught so many times...

1 comment:

Christopias Spritopher said...

I hate to grade, almost as much as I hate signing into blogger to comment here.