Saturday, November 04, 2006

A good pedicure does wonders

I have a good friend here in Red State who has opened her own hair salon. Her haircuts are expensive, but worth every penny. She's also like the older sister I never had, so it is always good to see her. Last weekend I got a haircut when I was here.... probably more because I wanted to see her than because I really needed one.

This weekend I went to get a pedicure from someone my hairstylist recommended. Dammm... it was good. Very relaxing, very calm and wonderful. She took care of my feet without complaining about my calouses or the fact that I have a typical Birkenstock ridge on my heel. She did her job well and it was worth the money I paid her.

and, I have bright pink toes....

I don't think I could go to anybody else for a pedicure -- it would be a disappointment for sure.

4 comments:

Bella Sultane said...

I'm jealous!! It's been forever since I've gone for a pedicure. :-(

Seeking Solace said...

Cheers for happy feet!!!

joshua said...

dear sir
since there are no other means of contacting you, i am posting my request as a comment on your blog. my sincere apologies if you find this objectionable.

i am not a regular blogger but blogging helped me in the past when i was struggling with my sexuality and i have turned to blogosphere once again to seek help in an entirely different area-DEBATING.

i am not from the US. i belong to a lower middle class family in a developing country. i am pursuing law [which can be taken up at undergraduate level here] and am studying on an education loan.

i love debating and really wish to excel at it. i need some guidance in so far as parliamentary debating is concerned.

almost everyone around me in this law school hails from a rich family. i am losing out only because i come from a high school where they didn't teach debating. whatever competitions i have won so far were policy debates. i love parliamentary debating but have been unable to grasp the technicalities.

would you please help me?

regards
josh
hasstalles@yahoo.com

Abbey said...

I'm jealous too, I keep thinking about going...maybe today!