Friday, April 24, 2009

Well, that wasn't as bad as it could have been...

I had a good meeting with Dr. Advisor today...

We discussed the three chapters I gave him and discussed the changes -- and, we agreed on what needed to be done. I haven't read his extensive written comments, but I suspect they'll be quite helpful, as usual.

This writing project has been difficult for me because I'm reluctant to actually write my own philosophical viewpoints. I keep thinking I need to stick to what others have said -- but, that's not what's interesting.

The end result is that much of the 'lit review'ish stuff will go away. The remaining stuff will only be used in select spots.

Also, what was chapter 2 and wasn't 'lit review' will be in chapter 1.

Chapter 3 will be split into chapters 2 & 3 and developed much further.

Three guesses as to what I'm doing this summer, and the first two don't count.

ps -- when I got back to town, Hubby and I went out for dinner -- and I had two whole drinks....which is a lot for me.

No comments: