Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just so you know...

... if you happen to be in Corn State and need night crawlers, you can buy "Canadian" night crawlers at Kum and Go (yes, that's how they spell it... I'm not at all kidding! In southern Corn state there is a location with a Kum and Go and a Quick Lube... really).

They're in a little styrofoam cooler in the drink cooler -- right between the cold coffee drinks and the energy drinks.

No, I'm not kidding -- a box of worms, for sale next to food.

I didn't buy anything from that section.

I do wonder if the worms have a Canadian accent and use "eh" properly?

3 comments:

This Ro(a)mantic Life said...

We have Kum and Go too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's disturbed by that spelling. What, pray tell, was the point?

Bardiac said...

Next to the ammo?

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Next to the ammo would have been ok... because then they'd have been in the hardware section and not next to something I might have wanted to ingest!!

A friend knew the dude who started the chain. My friend didn't like him -- said he was a pretty much a pig... and she suspected he was hitting his wife, although she never had conclusive evidence.