Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A day of hope and panic...

.. all in my logic class.

Some of them are finally getting a clue, or perhaps just now figuring out that they've had a clue all along.

Others are seeing that I wasn't kidding when I told them to come to class, do the homework and ask questions.

The differences are amazing -- they've all been in the same class, but the differences betwen their abilities are akin to the differences between a native language speaker and my (terrible!) ability to speak any other language.

Tonight Bioethics will get their drafts back. I've decided to take some mercy on them and devote the next two weeks to working them over...

Of course, that's kind of a trap -- as I'll also expect more of their final product.

We shall see... one way or the other, next week is the last regular week of classes --- then finals and SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: