Monday, January 01, 2007

Up early and out

It feels almost 'normal' to be up at 5 AM on a Monday in Red State in order to catch a flight.

What is abnormal, and wonderful, is my hubby...

gee, that kind of intentionally came out wrong, but I'm going to leave it...

The real wonderful thing is that hubby is going with me!!! Also, that we aren't going back to BN state, rather we are going to the desert for two weeks....

and possibly a weekend trip to the Grand Canyon...

So, I've got my feminist philosophy packed up. I've got all my stuff for 2+ weeks in my small suitcase (cuz I'm a packing ninja..) and our cab should be here in an hour. Time for me to shower, dress and find some caffiene.

2 comments:

Christopias Spritopher said...

There is always time for Caffeine.

Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Happy New Year!