Tuesday, January 16, 2007

not ready---

Umm -- can I call in sick or something -- for the semester?

I'm in a strange time right now. I'm thinking a lot more about debate than my classes -- probably because debate will take a lot more time than my classes this semester.

What I really need to do is to put my classes into auto-pilot and give my brainpower to my writing instead..

if only I could do that.

I'd like to develop a few long-term goals this semester...

1) Get up at 7 AM every morning... shouldn't be hard as I'm a morning person.
2) Eat a healthy breakfast and lunch before I leave the house.
3) on MW Remember to pack a light early evening meal to eat before debate.
4) On Tuesday and non-travel Thursdays Use the Timer technique to get 6-8 hours of my own writing done. On Travel Thursdays work from 8-12.
5) Do all of my prep and grading on MW before class.
6) Learn to keep focused in the Dissertation Chamber...

No comments: