Sunday, January 14, 2007

All kinds of drama next week...

Last semester I had the homophobic-nasty-single-mom, with the grade complaint. She didn't understand why not including ANY arguments in favor of same-sex marriage was an indication that she missed the point of the class and was lucky to get a C... If I weren't so ethical, I'd have given her a D.

I also had a grade-grubber who was over-confident in his logic abilities... so didn't come to class. Sadly, he didn't do as well as he thought and I was generous in giving him a C...

Both will want to talk with me next week -- ggah....

Also, there might be some debate drama next week... I can't blog about it, but suffice it to say that things may change, and that change will make me happier.... as well as (I hope) make the prepared and hard-working debaters on my squad happier as well.

No comments: