Monday, January 22, 2007

Questions...

A day of questions...

Why does extra-toed cat spill all the water out of his bowl, leaving a soggy mess on the kitchen floor? He seems to bat at the bowl, sloshing the water all over the kitchen.

Why do I teach better when I'm a bit tired and not at all prepared? I had a good teaching day in Intro today -- it was fun, I was on and I should have been exhausted and cranky.

Why don't my debate novices listen when I tell them there will be a quiz? I suppose I should realize they are just normal college kids -- the thing is that I'm not going to putz around with their not doing the homework, they have to know this stuff before they compete and giving quizzes may be the only way to do it.

A related question -- would it be mean to put questions they missed on the next quiz, making it longer?? hmmmm

Why doesn't the Coach store carry the classic bags? I know others love their current stuff, but I think it isn't for me... so, they ordered the bag for me via the store and it should be here by the end of the week. YEA!!! I have to admit I'm kind of sad about not having the instant gratification of a new bag NOW...

I've been up since 4:15 AM, with only an hour nap before school -- why can't I go to sleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Questions are a nice trope, consistent with metaphor (the meta-trope). They stand on top, usually, for the same statement that implies them.

Fig Greed Guy